Catch up on what's happening with SPMC and its members.
SPMC Adds Nine FAQs to Site
May 13, 2014
SPMC has added nine new FAQs following its participation in Pharmaceutical & Medical Packaging News' webcast titled "Sterilization: A Sterile Packaging Perspective." This exclusive webcast covered sterilization’s effects on sterile barrier systems. It was developed to help packaging engineers in decision making for product protection. The following FAQs provide further assistance in this area.
- Penetration and Directional Exposure in E-beam and Gamma Radiation Sterilizations
- References for Material Stability in Sterilization
- E-Beam, Gamma and Product and Process Design
- Packaging in Non-traditional Sterilization Methods
- Using Multiple EO Cycles in Performance and Stability Validations
- Targeting Package Air Permeability and Breathable Area in EtO
- Moisture Sensitive Components in EtO Sterilization
- Packaging Expiration and Sterilization
- Testing Integrity after Sterilization